Slinky Glide

Detail inzerátu

Triumph Bonneville T100 Custom Cafe Racer

For sale is my 2017 Triumph Bonneville T-100 Custom Cafe Racer.

I am the second owner of this motorcycle, having purchased this bike from the original owner who is a friend, I know the history of this bike, where it has been stored and also where it was customized, it has been kept inside a secure heated garage since it was bought.

I have owned the bike for 3 years and, has only been used for short rides around Prague, it has been regularly cleaned and is in exceptional condition with very low mileage. I am happy to have the bike re-serviced before the bike is sold on to its new owner.

This motorcycle was bought new, and fully customized at Pipe Customs in Prague, since being the owner, I have taken the bike back to Pipe Customs myself for new exhaust wrap's to be fitted to my understanding they are one of the very best custom motorcycle shops in Prague who have done a beautiful job working on this bike.

Here are a few of the modifications and upgrades, that were all done at Pipe Customs.
Custom mud guards front and rear.
Custom front and rear indicators
Custom number plate and plate holder.
Two custom exhausts (with the original exhausts included in the sale)
Custom leather seat
Silver sprayed tank.
Triumph Scrambler handlebars
Upgraded Triumph speedometer.

I am than happy to provide more photos and video of this bike, answer as many other questions as I can, I am currently taking offers, please do feel free to email me or call me, my number can be provided.

The bike is in Prague.
Thanks for looking.

Fotogalerie
Informace o inzerátu
Cena: dohodou
Typ: Prodej
Město: Praha 1-Holešovice
Vyrobeno: 2017
Najeto: 4299 Km
Výkon: 45 kW
Objem: 900 cm3
STK do: 2025
Servisní kniha: Ne
TP: Neuvedeno
ABS: Ano
Aktuální stav: Nebouraná
Odpovědět na inzerát

Pro odeslání odpovědi zapněte javascript.

Vývoj ceny Triumph Bonneville T100 2017
Triumph Bonneville T100 2017
Vývoj ceny různých ročníků
Triumph Bonneville T100 2014-2020

bbg_duben2
Objednat reklamu
TOPlist